Award winning Chef
Justin Brown is a British Award winning Chef and Entrepreneur who relocated to Miami, Florida in January 2020.
He is the Cookbook Author of;
- Dining through the Seasons
- The Amsterdam Cookbook
- The Henderson Relish Cookbook
Justin has worked in some of the most recognized hotels and restaurants around the world including:
- The Landmark London, 5 Star De-Lux, 1 Michelin Star
- Montes with Jamie Oliver in Knightsbridge, London
- The Carnarvon Arms with Robert Clayton, 1 Michelin Star
- The Harrington Club London owned by Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones
- Restaurant Amuse in Australia, 3 Hats, Number 1 Restaurant in Western Australia
Previous to Miami Justin lived in Amsterdam for 5 years where he Opened various Restaurant Concepts including;
- The Chippy
- Bao Buns Amsterdam
- The Dirty Chicken Club
He also Offered Food Consultancy for Hotel Groups and was a regular each year at Taste of Amsterdam Food Festival.
Justin now offers Private Catering and Hosts Events in Miami with his Supperclub P a p e r R o u t e.
The Chippy is set to Open Late 2020.