Award winning Chef
Justin Brown is a British Award winning Chef and Entrepreneur based in Amsterdam
He is the Cookbook Author of;
- Dining through the Seasons
- The Amsterdam Cookbook
- The Henderson Relish Cookbook
Justin has worked in some of the most recognized hotels and restaurants around the world including:
- The Landmark London, 5 Star De-Lux, 1 Michelin Star
- Montes with Jamie Oliver in Knightsbridge, London
- The Carnarvon Arms with Robert Clayton, 1 Michelin Star
- The Harrington Club London owned by Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones
- Restaurant Amuse in Australia, 3 Hats, Number 1 Restaurant in Western Australia
- The Chippy Amsterdam
- Bao Buns Amsterdam
- The Chippy Lisbon
- Tacos'82 at Lince Brewery
- The Chippy Miami
- Balans Bar & Brasserie
Justin also does Consultancy for Hotel Groups and is a regular each year at Taste of Amsterdam Food Festival.
Justin partnered with Aston Martin in Miami taking care of all Hospitality during there Exclusive Events and Car Launches including the recent launch of the New Aston Martin DBX and Catering for the Aston Martin Residences in Brickell.
Justin is living and based in Amsterdam but provides consultancy all over the World and has Restaurants in Amsterdam, Lisbon and Miami.