Award winning Chef
Justin Brown is a British Award winning Chef and Entrepreneur based in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Miami.
He is the Cookbook Author of;
- Dining through the Seasons
- The Amsterdam Cookbook
- The Henderson Relish Cookbook
Justin has worked in some of the most recognized hotels and restaurants around the world including:
- The Landmark London, 5 Star De-Lux, 1 Michelin Star
- Montes with Jamie Oliver in Knightsbridge, London
- The Carnarvon Arms with Robert Clayton, 1 Michelin Star
- The Harrington Club London owned by Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones
- Restaurant Amuse in Australia, 3 Hats, Number 1 Restaurant in Western Australia
In Amsterdam Justin Opened various Restaurant Concepts including;
- The Chippy "Fish & Chips"
- Bao Buns Street Food
- The Dirty Chicken Club
- Baohuis Restaurant
He also Offered Food Consultancy for Hotel Groups and is a regular each year at Taste of Amsterdam Food Festival.
In Miami Justin partnered with Aston Martin and set up his creative food company launching restaurant concepts and events.
Justin is now living and based in Lisbon where he has set up The Chippy Group bringing Fish and Chips to Portugal.